Mast weight: 1490g
Available with Tuttle or Plate connection.
The unique quad c beam core layup delivers a mast with smooth consistent reactive flex, generating sweet handling response and better stability by smoothing out bumps and flexing precisely to drive you through turns.
Mast Length Guide
Choosing the right length mast is important depending on your ability and intended use.
- 72cm /28.5”. The go to Foil Surf mast. Also learning, Wake, SUP, Kite
- 85cm /33.5”: Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and tow in Surfing.
- 95cm /37″: Intermediate/Advanced/Expert. Kite and Tow in Surfing.
Mast construction details
- Our unique mast construction was developed in conjunction with composite experts who worked on Team New Zealand America’s Cup foils.
- The quad C beam mast core delivers ‘dynamic reactive flex’ that equates to better strength, stability and control without compromising weight.
- The mast layup is futuristic: at the heart is a multi piece hard wood core that gets wrapped with carbon that has optimised fiber orientation to maximise the potential of the materials. It is then carefully wrapped with bulletproof Aramid fiber and finally a Carbon cloth outer shell ensuring a part that is robust and will last.